Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 19, 2021

6 USEFUL THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE A FREE TIME

 

Do you get mad at yourself because you was not productive for literally a few hours or even one day? Can relate! I've been this way and his summer when I was ill basically all the time I gave myself the ability to relax, not doing anything. Basically, I was trying to get better first. And now my schedule is all messed up. I gave myself probably way too much time and now it's kinda a problem to start over.

So here are some of my favorite things to do at home that make me feel quite productive.

Learning something new on  YouTube - that's a site where I spend most of my time. And this is going on for years, but with time my taste in videos change and a big part of the videos I choose to watch now are somehow useful or just videos that teach me something.

 

Fitness (or any suitable sport for home)  - the most comfortable way (at least for me) to do it is to choose any fitness app in an app store that shows exercises, has a timer and music that is good for the sport. This type of apps is really motivating!


Online courses - there are plenty of sites where you can learn many different subjects from a theory of music to astrology whatever you like or need to learn, recently, I've been learning things I'm interested in on the official web cite of Harward. Then I downloaded app EdX so this way I can study via phone too.


Deep cleaning - that's so refreshing and nice to be in a clean house. Also, slow cleaning is some sort of meditation for me. Really relaxing. Process and result.


Reading books - I know some people read only self-help books and find other books as a waste of time. I find all books in some way useful and interesting. Well, there are exceptions. In most of the books I read, I can find something inspiring me to do some things or to rethink my opinions. Also, I love to learn unexpected random facts.

 

Walking while listening to podcasts - one of my favourite activities this year. I saved way too many podcasts which topic I am interested in and want to learn more about. At least walks for the next three years won't boring hehe.


It's quite a petite post but I can do the second part. Also, as I'm gonna participate in Blogtober this October and write every day my posts won't be that long as usual. Can't wait for this time! But I still need to do too many things before this time. October in less than in a month. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment