Search

Blog Archive

Monday, February 15, 2021

I launched my clothing store \ merch

 Hello friends. I wanted to share with you exciting news. It's the reason why these days I was not blogging. I was really focused on launching the store. First I don't know what designs to do, but recently I was binge-watching lots of vlogs from Japan on Youtube, so this first collection was inspired by Japan and probably my parrot. So I have many cute animal designs. That's my first collection so I kinda was trying and I already have ideas for new designs, they will be more colorful and less simple... but it depends on the design, they'll be different. I just needed to make sure I do everything right and legal. Making these designs made me wish to learn how to draw illustrations on my phone or a laptop, I can only on paper and it doesn't help in creating designs for clothing. Also, I want to take a few aesthetic photos to use on clothes. That would be cool! I saw how you can actually mic a photo and illustration and it looked sooo cool! I wis to make something like that one day! But before it I should learn a lot of things. I'm excited to make more improved designs.

All designs you can find in my online store - https://bit.ly/2OybwFK .













2 comments:

  1. Check you out? well done. They are all very cute stuff.
    I love the ramen all day Anime all night cos I love Anime. Lately have been watching Given and Haikyuu.

    http://www.mariesconnections.com/

    ReplyDelete