Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Don't forget about Christmas Gifts for YOURSELF \\ LOVERBEAUTY SHAPEWEAR

Blogmas Day 2

 

Hello, ladies (sorry, guys, this post isn't for you, check my blog later)!  I was always wondering how many people before Christmas and New Year holidays make gifts not only for their family and close friends but also treat themselves well too and buy something they wanted for a while. I was not doing it for most of my life and I'm not sure what I was buying myself as a Christmas gift the recent years but this year I ordered for myself a ring light with a tripod I wanted for years. So it will make my social media and blog content better and it what makes me happy. Also this year I started to change my style and buying clothes I wanted but I wasn't buying it because I don't really need it. It's not like I have got a new taste in clothes but I just realized that I don't really dress as I want, as my dream style.

Also this year I started to pay attention to what clothes I look good or bad in. I still believe we can wear whatever we want, in clothes we feel comfortable, happy and beautiful. It's everything that should matter when we choose our outfits.
Especially when we live in almost 2021 year it's for sure we have the freedom to wear everything we like, as we have such a thing like shapewear. 

this one you can buy here (Loverbeauty Plain Boyleg Full Body Shaper Adjustable Straps Firm Control LINK)

It's literally a must-have, all celebrities wear it under their luxurious dresses on red carpets. That's one of the secrets of how they look so perfect.
Back in October, I visited the wedding (by the way, do you want me still posting photos from the wedding? As I wasn't blogging then) and one of the options what to wear was a quite tight light material dress that is really showing my body... and my underwear. I was not feeling confident about showing any of these things so I chose another dress.
But If I had shapewear I would choose the first dress option. So I definitely want to try it and get it as a present for Christmas.

I found a great online store you can find bestshape wear for women (link - https://www.loverbeauty.com/collections/shapewear) called LoverBeauty (link -https://www.loverbeauty.com/). Also there are best waist trainers for weight loss (link - https://www.loverbeauty.com/collections/waist-trainer). 

LoverBeauty store also telling this about benefits of wearing shapewear (more read here - 
https://www.loverbeauty.com/blogs/news/benefits-wearing-shapewea):

Over the years, shapewear uses sophisticated modern fabrics to compress and shape your body parts in a relatively manageable way. It uses the old principles of elastic waistbands and replaces the elastic bands with specially designed lycra-based fabrics and latex to make it softer for surprisingly strong compression levels.

Old-fashioned belts and shapewear limit blood flow, and modern shapewear promotes better blood circulation and muscle tone. This makes it safer while providing more comfortable underwear that can be applied for a long time without any problems.

There are various benefits to wear a body shaping shapewear. Whether you need to find the best state for a particular event, you still want to reshape your body and lose weight.

It is important to look good, especially when you have some equipment and you don't want to look too tight. So let's see why shapewear is a good choice for immediate slimmer. And why it should be an important part of your everyday wardrobe.

The main benefits of wearing these specially designed body shaping underwear can be summarized as follows:

  • Instant slimmer curve
  • Affordable alternatives
  • Invisible under clothes
  • Posture support
  • Increase calories and exercise better
  • Confidence and self-esteem
  • Praise weight loss diet and fitness program



Postsurgical Body Shaper LINK 


This shapewear dress is what I needed for the wedding (https://www.loverbeauty.com/collections/shapewear/products/deep-v-neck-backless-shapewear-seamless-slimming-body-dress)



This beauty is 60 percent off now (https://www.loverbeauty.com/collections/shapewear/products/loverbeauty-every-day-high-waisted-shaper-panty)



Link on this floral beauty (https://www.loverbeauty.com/collections/waist-trainer/products/loverbeauty-rose-print-double-belts-waist-cincher)

Do you buy for yourself gifts on Christmas or Birthday? Did you try shapewear?

AD

1 comment: