Search

Blog Archive

Monday, October 21, 2019

MICROWAVE BANANA BREAD RECIPE \\ FALL LITTLE PHOTOSHOOT 'BLOGTOBER'

Hello guys, yesterday I had a little trip to the village. Btw, my header photo was taken around the same grape tree around the same time of the year but as you see the difference is huge. There are no leaves now. So I took my orange leaves fairy lights. And got my orange plaid and chose some cute pumpkins. One of them I took home and gonna curve for the first time in my life. Also I chose two outfits for this trip that I think look really autumny. My favourites are shoes from https://www.fsjshoes.com site and the shoes link is https://www.fsjshoes.com/hot-pink-women-s-oxfords-lace-up-pointy-toe-patent-leather-vintage-sh.html .  I forgot to take photos with flashligh so you could see little rainbow s on them more.















  1. After I took pictures of everyone and nature my camera died so I basically had no time to take photos and was disappointed that photos turned out not that I wanted but filters and other photoediting changed my mind. I didn't need 50 photos anyways. I don't really like to take photos this year because since I become older I want to have better photos and want to improve myself first before taking photos of myself. I love how photos show what I don't see in mirror and what better to change. Anyways, in the next post I'll show photos on other location that actually is not that cosy.
............................................................
And now I want to share quick recipe of tasty cake you all should try when you will have a lazy day. Good to do it when you want something sweet, but you don't really have anything except bananas.




  1. 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  2. 1 tbsp milk
  3. 1 ripe banana (mashed)
  4. 3 tbsp flour
  5. 2 tbsp sugar
  6. 1/4 tsp baking powder
  7. 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)

Steps

7 mins
  1. Pour oil and milk into mug


  2. Mash banana with fork and stir into oil and milk


  3. Add flour,sugar,baking powder and cinnamon and mix all ingredients to make a smooth paste


  4. Pop in microwave for 5 mins

3 comments:

  1. Love this cool fall look and the pictures!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These autumn photographs turn out so perfect. SO great you used props for your photos. I also really like your outfit. The shoes are so cute. Great styling. It is perfect for this season. You look beautiful! The recipe is great too.
    Have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete