Search

Blog Archive

Monday, September 2, 2019

THE BEST SUNGLASSES I'VE EVER OWNED












This post was postponed for a quite big amount of time. I thought I was going to add some summer photos of me wearing these sunglasses, but that didn't happen with all life problems and struggles with self-esteem I'm having since December. I don't really like to take photos of myself for know, but now it's better when recent weeks I started to feel quite comfortable with braces. My goal is to take many autumn photos this year. 
So I will take photos in these glasses a little later this month. It's still hot on September 2nd. I mean it's probably the hottest day ever yet. it's 31° (87.8°).
Anyways, this sunglasses from online store of sunglasses Jupitoo (https://jupitoo.com/) and my sunglasses you can find here https://jupitoo.com/collections/sunglasses/products/polygon-sunglasses-9901?variant=22495609782354 . There are many different colors to choose from. 
Packaging really impressed me. It was shipped in a package made of a material that reminds of swimming mattresses. Plus it was in their case. 
Shipping was around a week, maybe less. So shipping was safe and fast.
What's about sunglasses they are really hogh quality. Even my sister said it when she saw what I've receive on my local post office.
All details are attached really good. Glasses are attached to screws in two spots, so I doubt they wiill break because screws will fall off as it usually happens to sunglasses.
That's pretty it. Really enjoy my new glasses I still can use this first month of the fall. In one of future posts I will show my thrift autumn haul. <3


3 comments:

  1. I don't spend much on mine because I often break them by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sunglasses seem lovely. It is great you were happy with these sunglasses and their quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sunglasses look so nice. Love the shape of it.

    https://www.ninakobi.com/2019/09/things-to-do-in-quebec-city-in-one-day.html

    ReplyDelete