Hey guys. I may seems weird that I was not blogging for quite a long time, then wrote a post, said I am back and did not post for almost 2 weeks. Deal in, firstly, I was busy then I became free enough to blog, so I wrote that previous post, I wrote it like 1 or 2 days before some terrible things happened to my family, it's very shocking to me so it took me even few days to just publish it, but I still was not having mood for blogging.
But these days I try to be productive, not to overthink things that happened. So time for new post. I plan some other posts in few days as well.
Today I want to talk about one of my biggest mistakes in life. About how I was basically bestfriends with a toxic person for 10 or 11 years (so half of my life).
That's okay to learn on mistakes, but now I understand that it took too much time. I needed to break up with this person way earlier. But well, now It's a month since I broke up with her and I haven felt this good in way that nobody criticising me or just makes me feel down on daily basis for a long time. It feels awesome to be free from toxic people.
I hope this post will help you rethink about relationships wiith some people. I hope you don't have toxic people in your life though.
I know you can be doubtful about if a person is toxic or not, I was doubtful for years.
Recently I googled about what actually toxic people do, I was kinda shook, cause my friend was doing all these things.
So here some things you should know and please don't let people like this to be your ''your friends'':1. You feel sad and tired after talking with them.
2. They manipulate you and doesn't care what you want.
3. They may do these things because they are jealous of you.
4. They don't understand "no" and try to convince you.
5. They play a victim role even they're not a victim for sure.
6. They are self-absorbed.
7. They are often pathological liars.
8. They don't care about your good news but kinda care about your bad news.
9. They make you defend your words, your speaking tone or gestures which you said /did with no purposes.
10. When you try to talk about something they bring irrelevant detail to argument about.