Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

SEARCHING FOR INSTAGRAM TRENDY OUTFITS IN MY CLOSET

Hello everyone, it were busy weeks, but I'm back and have a lot of ideas for future posts. I will tell what was going on in next few days but today I want to talk about clothes, where you find cool pieces and what trends you should try.

I may say this post may be useful for me in first place, as with help of it I found some clothing mixes I never tried before and found out I can wear similar outfits to those I saw on Instagram and even should't buy new clothes. Actually... I always need new clothes. Especially now, couple recent months, when I feel that I am changing and want to improve myself in many ways. Like finally to wear clothes I always wanted, but for some reason I was never buying it. I feel like 2019 is time for being 100% yourself and our style in clothes are way more important than some people may think. That changes our mood, our confidence, our actions and actions of other peope towards us e.t.c. 

I don't remember if I already was telling about it. But I remember when at age 16 I was crying. It seems funny now but I was crying because I couldn't afford buying clothes I like. Then internet shopping was not that popular as today, there were less stores. I have only two choices - markets, where clothes are cheap, have bad quality, I didn't like style of most clothing pieces and if you find something pretty ''all'' people in my town will have it too. It's because my town is actually called ''town-market'' as we have the most popular market in the country , so because of it actually stores are not popular in my town and we don't have big choice of good clothing shops. So yeah, this was my second choice - fast fashion stores, expensive and little choice. I couldn't afford it back then and remember how I bought only one piece and that was the cheapest sweater in the store.
And now I think that it's for good that I wasn't buying clothes there, because now I absolutely don't support fast fashion. Google how bad it is for our planet if you still haven't heard.

Later that year I found the world of thrift stores and stocks. I fell in love with vibes in these store, with huge choice and cheap prices. It was the best 16 years old me could find.Now later I found out about wholesale clothing stores
.There you can buy good quality clothes for affordable bulk prices. Only thing you should check is if the store sell individual pieces too. Don't worry I already found a good wholesale clothing store (click) that do it.

Okay, when we already know where to buy clothes, let's talk what new trends you may try.
For first outfit I was inspired by trends:
Top and bottow of the same shade;
T-shirt over a sweatshirt;
Rock band t-shirts;
Hoop earrings.
For second one:
Strips;
Big denim jackets;
Patches;
Bright colors mix.
For the third one:
Flower print;
Checkered print jacket;
Total color look.
And for the last one:
Pastel;
80's sport jackets;
Aka patches print;
Japan or anime related print.
Big sweatshirts.


What's your favourite trend? Where do you buy clothes?

10 comments:

  1. I get jeans from walmart, t-shirts from whoever has the ones I like at a decent price. That's about it for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. But we don't have walmart here or something similar.

      Delete
  2. It's great you're shopping your closet and creating outfits from clothes you already have. I really like all the outfits you created.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Nirvana Tee is so cool. I love it!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love trift shopping as well. There wasn't so many options for it when I was younger either, but even now it's my favorite place to shop, since you can find so many unique pieces. I see you collected some of really great ones yourself, love that jacket with Batman patch <3

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sailormoon shirt in the last outfit is so cute! Definitely reminds me of the 90s when it was still airing on TV

    Mai
    ✰ maidoesthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stripes and denim jackets! Cool picks!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete