Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 6, 2019

SUSHI SALAD RECIPE

Hey guys. As I promised yesterday I write a new post today. Better to blog late then delay it for few other days. By the way, on the weekend I will be free so I am planning to blog these days. I want to share some new photos, I finally overcame from photography block and I have too many post drafts. I should finally to write at least a few of them.
But today I will share idea of salad for sushi lovers as me. This recipe idea was given by my sister. I tried it when she asked me to come for dinner and I absolutely loved it, cause it definetely tastes like sushi. But it's a little bit easier to do it, cause it's very easy to destroy sushi. You should be very accurate with them, while with salad you just cut everything, add sauce and enjoy your meal. I changed some ingridients that my sisters used. You can use all ingridients you like most in sushi. Here what I used for the salad above on the photo:
🌙 Rice for sushi (it definetely worths to pay a little bit more of money);
🌙 Salmon (here could be your favourite fish, I would like to try it with tuna);
🌙 Cheese cream (I love them in rolls);
🌙 Pickles ( cucumber / avocado / tomato);
🌙 Corn (I just wanted more vegetables for the salad);
🌙 Soy sause;
🌙 Spring onions.
Now when you have all ingridients you need, firstly, cook rice according to package instruction. Wait when rice will be cold and add other ingridients. I start from fish part first. Basically, mix all ingridients and add soy sause and a little of salt for better taste. You can use mayo instead, tastes good both ways, so choose you favourite.
This recipe is very easy, but sometimes even easy recipes may be a good idea. Before sister's dinner I had no idea that I can make a salad that taste as my favourite sushi.

Do you like sushi and what are your favourites? By the way, I hated sushi for first three times I tried it but then I became a fun. I love with tuna, avocado and cream cheese.

3 comments:

  1. sound delicious and healthy...yummy
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it can be healthy, depends on what ingridients decide to use.
      my cheese cream was no healthy, but everything else is pretty good.

      Delete