Hello guuuuuys! Just wanted to say ''hi'' and that I am alive 😊. Very soon I will write more posts but for today just wanted to share with you this beauty-themed post. Hope it will be helpful and you'll find some new life hacks you can use.<3
- Don't use mascara more than three months, after three months your mascara can collect bacteria and lead to eye infections.
- Use powder before using lipstick for long lasting.
- Also you can use powder before applying mascara for fluffier lashes.
- Use wet eyeshadow brushes, it will make your eyeshadows more pigmented and brighter.
- You can use your lip liner as a trendy this season matte lipstick.
- Add saline solution to your mascara for making it good again.
- You can use your favorite brush liner and mascara for the best cat-eyes ever, and it will last 5 much longer than most of liners.
- You can make your own gel liner from usual liner that you kept under flame for a few seconds.
- You can use your credit card (or something similar) for creating perfect cat eyes.
- Also you can use if you don't want that mascara destroys your eye makeup.
- White liner under your eyes make them look bigger, black liner makes them look smaller.
- You can light shiny eyeshadows as a highlighter.
- Also you can apply them on the center of your lips for making them look fuller.
- Use white eyeshadows before bright ones, it will make them look even brighter.
Do you use some of these beauty hacks?