Hi, guys, I only said I'm going be active and 2 days later things become really bad. On the second day I woke up with a swelled face. Not a little. I didn't look like myself at all. I had huge upper lip, huge nose, big cheeks and one little eye with big bag under it.
Only fun thing about it that night I had a dream like I made my lips bigger and, boom - I have big lips in reality (when I only woke up only my lip was swelled). So first when I woke up I though it's a mystery (I was just too sleepy).
Also I had an awful pain in my neck for a few days that make blogging 100% impossible. So mostly I tried to lie. Once when the pain was very weak I decided to go to buy some food. Oh never try it as me if you have a pain in your neck. Because things became way worse.
What about now. Everything is almost great.
Any way, I feel like an old lady that complainsa about her health haha. But I thought not blogging after telling I'm going be active without telling why even more stupid.
So today I wanted to talk about health too, but about health of hair and to give a few tips what you never should do if you want have a healthy pretty hair.
I talk about now because I ty to make my hair better now too, although everybody say compliments about my hair more often than about something else, I have problems with hair too. I write this post as motivation for me and you. Here are a few things we should always remember that they are our bad habbits that destroy hair.
- High ponytail or bun.
- Washing hair more than 2-3 times a week.
- Using a dryer just after washing your hair.
- And dryer should be not less than 15 centimeters away from the hair.
- Too tight braids.
- Tight hair elastics.
- Flat iron or curling iron before the hair is completely dry.
- Sun light can dry out your hair.
- The same situation with lemon juice.
- Not cleaning your hair brush regulary.
- Not cutting a few centimeters of dead ends every second month.
- Brushing wet hair.
- Towel-drying is not good too.