Search

Blog Archive

Friday, September 15, 2017

VERY LATE AUGUST FAVOURITES

Hello! As I said before, I want to share with you my August favourites, though mostly other bloggers were writing about this type of a post two weeks ago... but better late than never, right?
These a few recent days I needed to visit a hospital daily and it's so tiring and bring all inspiration for writing new blog posts. What a chaotic year! Anyway, weekend is starting (it's Friday's night now), so I can write a few new posts before very busy week.

The best deal of August.
 That's eyelash tool from Rose Gal (EYELASH TOOL LINK). Definetely the best way to spent 0.40$! 
I'm as a fan of eyeshadows that use them mostly everyday have a prolem with messing my eye makeup with mascara, but this stuff protects your eyelids from mascara and helps to have a perfect makeup look.

Beauty product of the month.
This lipstick from AVON, I already the second time. Really nice colour and shines amazing, though you should be really accurate with this one.

Body care.
Really amazing scrub from Fresh juice. Basically the same as a natural scrub that made of coffee and orange I was buying the recent time.
Smells fantastic and effect ''soft skin'' is so great. 

 Taste of the month.
Found this yummy chocolate cream on the shelf where Nutella is bit it costs like 5 times less and still have an beautiful taste. We looove it with my sister and niece!

Favourite book.

The silver trilogy. Dream a little dream.
If you love fanatasy, interested in dreams and mystery things, books about young people, you will definetely like it! I really recommend this!
After finishing this post I'm going to read the second book. If I will like the whole trilogy, I write a bigger review for this.


Movie of the month.
Adventures in babysitting (1987) . So worth to watch! I say it the second time on the blog. Perfect family comedy! Directed by the same person that directed Home Alone.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen it, actually not that long ago, Pretty good movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this eyelash tool before... it sounds interesting and useful!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete