Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

YOU'RE A REAL BLOGGER, IF...


... you buy a thing to review and never actually use it after (or very rarely).

... you take photos really oftent that you know how to pose for camera so much better than other people.

... you're not afraid of camera anyone
.
... you're still have no idea how to start your posts (that's why I skipped this part).

... when photos you took or a post you wrote deleted and it made you quite depressed.

... you're planning what posts you should write tommorow before you sleep (or when you wake up).

... you're really late, but want to finish  the post first anyway.

... you wear another outfit, because this one will look better on photos (same with makeup).

... you're not sure if you should do something important or write a post.

... you get way more of spam (especially from shops) on your email (it's so annoying).

... you get strange offers like to get a knife for meat or get free clothes to 5 dollars (at stores where everything cost 50+ dollars).

Some of these things happen with you too?

7 comments:

  1. The camera part is true for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    Have a nice day!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a real blogger because I'm afraid of all the cameras!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thats just a joke
      what? then how you take so beautiful pictures?

      Delete
  4. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The struggle is real. Some of these got me laughing cos i relate.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is all so true... "something important first or a blog post?" Well, I am returning to blogs today, because I dd have something very important to do and I had to have a break on the blog. But I missed it! A very nice post, for sure, so true! Hope you are fine and I wish you a nice week!
    DenisesPLanet.com

    ReplyDelete