Search

Blog Archive

Friday, June 16, 2017

MY FAVOURITE TIPS FOR BETTER MORNING

Hello. Hope you're enjoying your summer. Next week will be the last study week, after this I'm official free and will have a normal (I hope) summer.
In summer I have a different morning routine. Because that isn't not that cold anymore, so I don't want to be under blanket forever. Nature and warm weather inspire to be active. And summer sunsets are prettiest ones.
I want to share my summer morning routine:

💖 Try to wake up early a few days. And you will fall in love with magic of morning's silence and sunsets. That feels like you're alone on the world (except a few people who like morning running). One bad thing about morning walks that everything is closed yet.
💖 Clean in the evening. First ''because'' in the evening it's easier to do and you don't wake anybody up and second and most important ''because'' that it will give you a good mood in the evening. Mood in the evening decides almost your all day mood.
💖 And prepare your bag and outfit in the evening. That will take less time if you won't choose and find thing in the last minute.
💖 Look at your exiting plans / goals for today you needed to write yesterday. That must you inspire your for today's day.
💖 Get up when you wake up. Anyway, you won't sleep anymore and if you will get up just after this you will have more energy and positive vibe around you.
💖 Open windows. Because fresh air is the most important thing for our health and bird's singing is so relaxing.
💖 Eat your favourite dessert after breakfast. Some people love to eat big breakfast, so doesn't. But anyway I recommend to have a dessert you like, because it cam make your mood for all day and our stomaches work so good before midday, so we can eat everything.
💖 Find an interesting morning show. Around two years ago I found a show that I really like so it gave me inspiration to wake up 3 houres earlier.
💖 Have a thought that it will be your lucky day and you will finish all your daily goals. It's like 50% of sucess.
💖 If you will wake up earlier than usually do, you will have extra time for thing probably you have no time for. Like reading books or watching series.

4 comments:

  1. I hate morning when I have to getup so early. I dream to back to my bed :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice post:)
    happy weekend :)

    https://www.instagram.com/tijamomcilovic/
    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure didn't wake up early today, good thing I didn't need an alarm to be set

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't love waking up so early!!!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete