A few months ago I wrote a post about my experience of having a guinea pig, I wasn't sure if people will be interested in it, but turned out that post became the most popular during two months.
So I thought maybe some of you will be interested to learn more about rats too. Although I know not all people like them. Actually I didn't too before owning them too, I even didn't want them and when I've got two huge rats, I was so scared. But now I know they're awesome. Here are some of good and not only things I've learned about them. I really need to write this post now before I'll forget it at all.
- They are like mini-dogs. Everything they do remind me of a dog. They are friendly, always want to play, love to eat everitime...
- They love to play in ''Mouse hunt'' and to be cat there. It's shocked me. Not sure if you know what game it is. It's cat's game where you make a mouse (bow) of a paper and a thread and moving it and trying not to give to a cat to catch a mouse (paper bow).
- Rats are super clever. Even don't try to deceive them!
- They love to eat everything, even furnitures, so you don't need to buy a special type of food (but don't forget about vitamin C they need).
- They need and want a lot of our love. And it's freaking cute.
- Rats actually rarely bite, as I said they're very clever, so if they bite you, you do something really bad.
- Be careful when you buy a rat, rats often has diseases. My rat died because of his disease that happens very often to rats.
- They're sooo cuuute, kind and funny and when people start to notice their lovely ''soul'', they forget something they don't like about rats.
- You should clean their cage very often. Because their awful smell and their health.
- You can learn them to do tricks.