Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 5, 2017

One Movie, Cartoon and Series You Should Watch

High heels and low lifes (2001)
A nurse eavesdrops with a friend on a cell phone conversation that describes a bank heist. She and the friend then conspire to blackmail the robbers for a few millions.
Actually I never watch movies about bandits, guns an other bad things, but something made me to watch this one and now I don't regret that I watched it, it's a nice movies with some really funny moments made me laugh. I love when movies has unpredictable moments, and this one is of them. One of the last moments made me to be dissapointed (you will understand which one if you watched), but good, that things changed. Really recommend to see, because it's sort of a funny and easy movie. Here you won't find a deep meaning, but w ill have fun.
Storks (2016)
Storks have moved on from delivering babies to packages. But when an order for a baby appears, the best delivery stork must scramble to fix the error by delivering the baby.
My niece visited me a few days ago, and I decided to see with her a new cartoon. This one seemed good, so we chose it to watch. We both really love it and glad that we chose this cartoon. This cartoon will be interesting to see for adults too, while my niece is 6, she didn't understand some moments and words they say in the movie, so I think it will be better for older kids.
It's such a kind and funny cartoon and it's full of cute little babies hehe. Perfect animation! Definetely it's one of the best new cartoons!
Buzzer beat (2009)
“Love makes people strong”… reads the billboard outside an apartment building in Tokyo where two lives are about to become entwined. This is the story of a timid basketball player and a strong-willed violinist reaching for their dreams, and, although not knowing it at the beginning of the story, doing it together.
I'm so obsessed with this series now, although I watched only three episodes. It's full of interesting moments and very inspirational to go to your dream also. And it's sort of very romantic, but not too much. 
I really want too see the next episode now, and recommend to see it to you too! 

2 comments: