Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 29, 2017

MUST-WATCH SERIES: OPERATION LOVE (2007)

I was recommended to see ''Drakon Zakura'' (It's about how students from the worst school going to enter to the best to help to their school and to change their lives, really recommend this one too, especially, if you're studying, it's very inspirational) and after I finished to watch this I searched for some another series with some of those actors from ''Drakon Zakura'' and found ''Operation Love'' and when I read the plot I decided to watch this. Because it sounds funny, it's a fantasy genre and it's about love. So if you live really funny movies about love, I recommend this show so much. It will be interesting for teens and young adults, although kids can watch it, these series are very kind, actors even rarely kiss. 
It's more a comedy, because it's full of very funny and unexpected moments, but it's full of very romantic and just sad moment that if to be honest made me cry.
Plot:
Iwase Ken and Yoshida Rei have been friends since elementary school. Ken, is obstinate and unskilled in love, but he fell long ago for the lively and cheerful, Rei. But Rei is about to get married to another man. While Ken and other friends from high-school attend the wedding ceremony, a fairy appears and sends Ken back in time through photos from wedding slideshow but Ken has only a few chances before slideshow has photos, he can go to the past through one photo only once to win the girl with who he in love.
These series make me to think about past, about mistakes I made in past, about people I lost, about what I would like to change if you had another change and what if we don't need magic, what if we still can change the situation.
One situation from this show is really actual for me. What we didn't say to people who passed away. One of my grandmothers passed away when I was ten and one of the last things things I said to her that she always looks ugly and dirty (she lived in the village and worked on a farm, that's why). She was very upset. I bet I didn't say it if I knew she will die in a few weeks.
Also in this show were moments that make me to remind friends I had when I was in school and just about past in general. Actually I would like to go the past and don't do some of my serious mistakes like saying those words to my grandmother, letting fake friends to use me, crying because people that actually don't deserve my tears, being to shy and weak, procrastinating, stop being a dreamer and believer and oh creating my first blog at age 14, it was awful ah + so much more, so yeah, I'm jelous of Ken in these series hehe. Honestly this show is one of reasons why I didn't post during two days. Finale episodes were very interesting, I couldn't stop watching!

P.S. There is Korean ''Operation Love'' (2012), I haven't see that one, but I really recommend Japanese one from 2007, because there are perfect actors for their roles. 
Actually it's now one of my favourites, I should re-watch in near future!

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen this serie before. Thanks for the recommendation!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... somehow I am also envious that he could go back to the past to fix his future... doing the right thing in the past and then having a better future... I had to control myself now not to cry. You were only 10 when you said that to your grandmother, children say things like that, because they are children. Today you wouldn't have said that, so don't feel guilty. Friends and tears, people who used you, people you lost... you and I and everybody, we will all have this in our lives. You are very young and you will have many good and bad experiences, and through all of them you will learn who deserves your thoughts and who doesn't! Hope you have a very nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...