Search

Blog Archive

Monday, January 16, 2017

FIRST DAYS OF 2017 | SUMMARY

I noticed it became really popular to write blogposts about summary of a week. I really enjoy reading the most interesting part of the week abd also find very motivational for being more productive on the next week. 
Actually I wanted to do this a week before but that day was Christmas so I'm going to do summary for first two weeks.
RIGHT NOW
Right now I finished to watch ''RHOBH'', I'm on third season now. I haven't watched this a while and now I'm in mood to watch this again. And as it's really late I'm going to sleep as soon as possible.
THE BEST PURCHASE
I didn't buy anything new, but I've got two parcels and here are two pieces that are my faves - jacket and coat. Really like them, can't wait for the spring to wear them!
 BEST EVENT
I had so many, I had really nice first day of 2017, Ukrainian Christmas later, birthday of a family member. But probably the best was on January 8th the day after Christmas. My close relatives visited us to celebrate Christmas together, was very funny evening!
MAIN THING
The main thing is that's a new year, new start, new motivation and inspiration to work at myself and my life. I was very happy and still is that it's finally 2017 and I really hope that in this year will be a lot of interesting, new things, suprises and adventures... also it's very imprortant that year should be progressive. So this new year's spirit is my main thing these weeks.
BIGGEST CRAVING THESE DAYS
I have a strong carving of something tasty every night around midnight. That's why all my jeans are small to me now aaah. Recently I almost never eat late after I got that I gained a few kg.
WORST THING
Fortunately I can say I had no really bad things, so worst things that were happening is babysitting with my niece when she acted very naughty. She's the naughtiest and hardest kid I've met in my life. And as she only listen to her mother, it's sooo hard with her and sometimes she was making me really sad these days when I'm with her everyday and even today.
FAVOURITE OUTFIT
Well, I liked my New Year's outfit, I tried to wear things I heard are recommended for New Year meeting hehe. And I really like my outfit for a birthday, I didn't took a picture of the whole look, only part. Any ways it's my black suit with white lace and my new chocker.
THOUGHT OF THESE DAYS
My thought of recent days was ''OMG everything is so tasty, but I can't eat anymore''. Haha just kidding, but it's sort of truth.
Actually I was thinking that days after New Year's Eve became not that fast. I mean these two weeks (and + one day) feels like really two weeks, not like three days, as it happens sometimes. Also I adore that's still light outside to around 18:00. I hated that time when it as dark already in 15:00.
PLANS FOR THE NEXT WEEK
To be productive and progressive in all ways, be active in fitness, to go outside as often as possible if it won't  not -20 and slippery as hell, to celebrate 6th birthday of my niece, to be good at blogging / instagraming, to take photos outside if it won't be too cold, to make an art and to stay calm if it's negative things happen.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...