Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 3, 2016

TWO WINTER DAYS IN MY PHONE | BLOGMAS

I'm pretty late for the second Blogmas post, so I decided to make it with third one. Any ways, both days I was with my niece, so it was really funny to spent these days with, we have laughing a lot especiallyl. Especially when we have recording a Snapchat video with thing that change yoour voice. Never noticed this before, actually.
Snow is still falling and so much more of snow today. I think it's 20 cm... Crazy! I really wish a similar weather will be on holidays! I really have Christmas mood since December started. Maybe it's all because this huge amount of the snow and all these days I was spending with relatives. I'm really exited, but still have presents for nobody. I really needed to buy this all before these crazy slippery roads. I had no idea it will be so fast this year, recent years it were winters that looked more like autumn, while this one looks like winter from my childhood. 





4 comments:

  1. Ow wow snow must look amazing! Hope you get the presents out of the way soon. I'm half way with mine. Have a wonderful week!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! :)
    seraphinalikesbeautyblogspot.de

    ReplyDelete