Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

MY CLOTHING WISH LIST FOR 2017 VIA FASHIONMIA| BLOGMAS

Good news. I've finally got my camera back after 2 weeks, so it will help to be active during Blogmas time. 
But now I want to share my clothing wish list for next year. I'm really hope I'll buy these things the next year. I'd like to make my style better and add to my closet some stylish items. I chose some of my favourite FashionMia items in this post.
First thing is dresses. I would like to wear more dresses for everyday. They make me feel happier when I wear them, so I really should wear them more.
Links on dresses: \1.\2.\3.\\4.\5.\6.\
For more cheap bodycon dresses click HERE: http://www.fashionmia.com/bodycon-dress-70/

Another thing I want is dresses for special events, cause probably only good dress I had is my prom one, but this is very ''too much'', so I even don't know where I can wear it.
 Links on dresses: \1.\2.\3.\4.\5.\6.\
For more maxi sexy dresses click HERE:
http://www.fashionmia.com/maxi-dresses-65/.
Pretty warm coats. My favourites:
Sweatshirts with cool prints.
My faves:

Sweaters.
Faves:

Also in my wish list:
Hat. I really want wear them with coats. It's so pretty. I found a perfect one in my favourite thrift shop, but it's winter now, so let'swait with this to the spring.
Bag. I need a big, not very heavy and that will be good for warm seasons of the year. 
More leggings. I started to love them this year so much.  They're so comfy.

4 comments:

  1. Great selection! Three sweaters are gorgeous!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pale pink midi dress and then the dusk pink coat and the red and black checked coat! A very nice wish list, and Christmas is coming soon, a good tip for presents! Hope you have a very nice day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really loved reading your post! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...