Hello, hope you have cool December days. Mine are really good. Especially after almost all November when I had problems with stomach and felt bad.
Now recently a few days it's so frosty, so I prefer to stay home. I still have many things to do because in November I was too weak to do something. Any way, I think it's a good time while it didn't became too late to write things I want to do before this year will end. So it's the list with some of them.
- To decorate home for holidays. I think I will do on December 19th. It's first winter holiday here in this day. Later we have New year eve, and Christmas after. We celebrate it on January 6-7th.
- To re-watch my favourite Christmas movies to get a holiday spirit. Actually I re-watched some already.
- To focus on drinking more water. I always forget to drink. Sometimes I drink very small amount of water.
- Continue to eat healthy. And also I try don't eat in 4 hours before sleep. When I do, it's a fruit.
- Continue to workout with great abs exerises I found and tried yesterday for the first time. But I should add other exersise because 10 minutes isn't enough.
- Find good presents to everyone. This weather really make things harder.
- To try Christmas DIY. If it will be good, I'll write a post. The last year I already tried to make a tiny Christmas tree and really loved a result.
- Finally to decide my 1,5 years problem with one shop where I ''bought'' my phone and to get all my money back. And never to go to that shop anymore. I already was in the shop around a week ago so it's should be good.
- To make a big home cleaning. I really needto do this haha.
- To write my wish-list for 2017 year. Everything works better with lists!
- To walk in the center of my town. I'm sure it's so pretty there now!
- To read some interesting books I wanted to read a long time ago.
- Re-read one of my favourite books about strenth of positive thinking. I really loved this book back to the spring, but now I really forgot all the tips from there.
- Have a fun with snow. Probably with my niece and maybe with my friend if she will come back from collage for holidays. We made a snowman last year, before I was making it like 10 years ago.
- To try to make a festive makeup / manicure if it will be good, I should share it on the blog.
Do you have similiar goals for December?✌