Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 22, 2016

EASY DEER COOKIES DIY IDEA FOR CHRISTMAS | BLOGMAS


Probably most of you will be celebrate Christmas in 2-3 days. So I thought it will be good to share with you one very easy and delecious DIY idea that will be look great on a Christmas dinner... or for another winter holiday. I've seen this idea on Instagram around month ago, but decided a little bit to change. Usually 1 horn is made from the whole pretzel. So for one cookie you need twp pretzels, but I think 2 halfs of 1 pretzel look more like a horn. What do you think? Also for eyes and nose I used ''Smarties'' candy. It's the first time I saw it in a shop and tried it, but I've heard about them from british bloggers. Also you can use M&Ms or something similar. The main thing is that noses should be red or bright pink and brown eyes on deer cookies are my favourites. It looks more natural.
You can use cookies that you want, you can buy, bake them... I actually did these from crushed cookies and melted chocolate (for some cookies I used brown chocolate, for other cookies white one). And after decorating them I put them in the refrigerator for around 1 hour to dry and for making them more solid.
Hope it gave you some inspiration for your meals on Christmas. Hope you have a fun time these days!

4 comments: