Yes, I felt bad yesterday again, but now I feel good, so I want to share with you a new post. I want to talk about blogging again. I know I wrote posts about this recently twice, but it's for what I have inspiration now, but it will be probably the last time I write about this theme in this year, because I'm going to write Blogmas posts during whole December and it should be more lifestyle posts.
The reason I decided to write about this are talks that blogs and Instagram blogs are easy to do and only hard type of blogging is Youtube.
Well, I'm sooo not agree. So it's my reasons why I don't think so.
1. No matter what you do, but if you want it will be good, you should work at it as hard as you can and make this as perfect as impossible. So it's really take a lot of work and time.
2. To find readers are really hard... especially on the blog. I had Youtube channel a few weeks when I was 15 and random people always have finding me there. I even don't know even how. While on blogs it happens really rarely. The same thing with Instagram. You can take beautiful photos and write interesting things but nobody will find if you won't find people who will be interested in your page.
3. Now it became very popular to want to be a full time blogger / internet star. It's like everyone was a photographer 5 years ago. But people don't realize it take years of hard work and patience. I know some who wanted this, but they had no patience enough to do this. Plus, I'm pretty sure that not everybody can do this. Human who wants do this, should have a charm. Not all popular people have it.
The point I say this is to become a popular on the Internet is very hard. So earning money this is not easy as it can seems.
4. I've heard as people talked that bloggers that earn on that and do almost nothing and earn a lot. Firstly, if you have pretty big amount of readers you still can earn just a few dollars on it. Brands don't pay a lot to this type of bloggers. It's very thankless job. Sometimes you should work a lot to just get a little money or things for free.
5. Photography. It can be really hard sometimes. Especially if you have an idea of how that photo should look but you don't get what you want for a long time. It usually takes 50 - 200 photos to take a good shot. Like before getting the photo in my previous post I took 70+ photos. Yeah, it's pretty hard to take photos with Christmas lights.