Search

Blog Archive

Monday, November 28, 2016

3 The Most Important Lessons I Learned From Being Bullied

Very old photo of me when I was wearing my sister's costume for this photo.

Second post in one day... It happens not very often. Any ways, in this post I wanted to write about my experience of being bullied by people and what I learned from that. I was born handicapped, so that's why it's part of my life. It was happening in childhood more often, because I was tiny and people that love to bully others wasn't afraid of a little girl. I really don't want to focus on negativity, I want to focus on a good side of this - life lessons that made me more clever, stronger and made my life better.

1. Unfortunately, our world is full of idiots. But if we should be interested in their opinions? I don't think so. Don't try change their opinions. Any of good people won't bullying others. It even sounds funny. If somebody laugh at another human, it only means one thing - that ''somebody'' isn't better and even worse.
2. Ignoring is best thing you can do if somebody bully you. You have 3 ways to go - to pretend as you're a victim, to go to ''fight'' (or even really fight) or pretend like you didn't hear them. To start crying is probably the thing those morons want from you, so even don't try. Arguing with idiots? Oh no. You just will waste your time and will be in a bad mood after it. So ignoring is what I always do, exeptions are some situations like I had probably in September.
I was going my way in front of a women and her (probably 6 years-old) daughter. When I passed them, a girt started to talk really loud as all kids do. She asked her mother if they stop and start to look at me before I'll go around the corner. I thought her mom will say sort of ''of course, no'' e.t.c. But I've heard nothing and had a feeling like somebody is looking at me, so I turned around and have seen they both were staring at me, so I just ask to woman ''Do you think it's nice to do this?'' and started to look at them to stop them doing this. The woman didn't answer, but I've seen she was confused and shameful so they turned around in 2 seconds and finally went away.
3. The only way to become confident in this is to start love you uniquness. So when you're confident in you, you won't care what somebody talk about you or even laugh at you. You will think '' I know my body before you told me. And I'm fucking love it, because it makes me unique and you will always notice from thousand people... the thing I can't say about you''.
I even can say more - you can make people love the way you are if you love it first!


6 comments:

  1. They sure can make a person feel small

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really smart because you learned three very important things that a lot of people ignore all the life.
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you had to go through this, but thanks for sharing your advice with others!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you that we are the one who should love ourselves before others will :)

    Always love and fight for the best for ourselves :D

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete