Hello guys, somebody can believe it's Halloween in 6 days? I thought the previous one was a few months ago, no, haha?
Any way, recently I decided to try to cook something that will be good for Halloween. So I decided to make candies. It was my first experience of making candies, but lucky one, so I really recommend this recipe to everyone. Really very tasty!
black chocolate 100 gr.
white chocolate 100 gr.
food coloring (if you want colorful candies)
- Lubricate a deep bowl with a litle bit of butter and also can add milk for better melting of marsmallows. Put marshmallows into a microwave oven for a few minutes.
- Crush cookies into tiny crumb.
- Mix melted marshmallows with cookies. Add little pieces of chocolate.
- Make little balls. You can put the balls to a refrigator for one hour (i missed this step and it's still okay).
- Melt white and black chocolate in the same way as marsmallows. Don't forget about butter or it will burn.
- Cover sweet balls with chocolate and give them to dry.
- Time to draw and decorate our candies. I drew with help of knives, but you can use whatever is comfortbale for you. It will be so much easier if you special thing for drawing on food.
- Put in your refrigator for a few hours.