Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 29, 2016

BRIGHT MAKEUP IDEA | BLOGTOBER




Wow I was so bad in Blogtober! Only 17th post today. I can say without justifications that's because I don't have habbit to write everyday and it's really hard. I'll try to be better in Blogmas!
And for today's post I really had mood to do a makeup post. I just was inspired by all these Halloween makeups. But this year I don't do Halloween makeups (because things happened too early and it's already late), instead I want to write more makeup ideas.
By the way, I think this makeup is good for Halloween if you have look of a fairy, for example. 
I think bright pink looks really good with blue and a little bit of mettalic shades. And I wanted to try something with pink or red shades that I never do, while my eyeshadow pallete has a lot of these colours. It's like a reason to try new make upl looks!
I really liked to use pink shade under my eyes but also to add blue in the middle. I think it looks pretty cool. I saw a few times when beauty bloggers were doing this, but decided to try only now.

I really not sure where you can find buy my beauty products, so I just found similar ones.
Eyeshadow palette HERE
Lipstick HERE
Lipliner HERE (8)
Foundation AVON

11 comments:

  1. Wow looks amazing :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this make-up look! It's beautiful and really bright too! x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely with this makeup look! :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really bright! Love the blue color... looks great on you!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a unique and lovely makeup look! x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This make-up look is absolutely perfect. I LOVE it. You look like a princess.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a makeup artist, or you could be! I loved the makeup up idea, so bright and feminine, so beautiful! You are always so gorgeous! Ah, don't worry too much, people will understand - I post on Mondays - outfits - and Friday motivational thoughts for the weekend, and the rest of the time - life outisde the web is very fun! Hope you have a very nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look, wish I was brave enough to rock such bright colours on the eyes!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete