Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 15, 2016

SHOW OF THE WEEK: JANE THE VIRGIN


Ah guys I wanted to write about this show yesterday, but I couldn't stop watching this all evening and later I was just too tired for writing haha.

It's such an interesting show. Certainly one of the best I've ever seen. So I'm really recommend to watch this to everyone.
Actually I even don't know how to tell a story of these series, because every episode has a million of different little stories. There are everything - romantic, hilarious and even scary situations (yeah, there are deaths in the show). Any way, the main idea of the program is that Jane, the daughter of a teen mother, grew up determined not to repeat her mom's mistakes. At 23, she is engaged to a handsome detective who supports her decision to remain a virgin until marriage, but a routine visit to the clinic turns her life upside down. Inseminated by a specimen meant for a patient in the next room, Jane is in a situation made only more insane when she learns that the sperm donor is her boss she was in love a few years ago.


I love how actors play their roles, but Rogelio is probably the best (he's father of Jane and superstar). I found some funny moments with him:







5 comments:

  1. Loving this show too!


    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my wife watched the first season

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about this show and now I so want to watch it! It seems to be very well constructed and the story is cool, or the little stories you mentioned. Thanks for sharing this, I hope I find it soon!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard about this show before but now I want to watch it!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete