Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 6, 2016

My Experience Of Eyelash Extensions | I GOT VIOLET EYELASHES

Result:


Want to write a post while I have a free minute while I'm preparing to my tommorow's birthday. 
Yaaay I finally got eyelash extensions! Yes, I did it for the first time. I always wanted to try this probably around the recent two days. I wanted to be always pretty, even at home, not only when I wear mascara, but I have pretty good eyelashes, so I was not sure if I want to do this.
And a few days ago my sister met a woman that do this and looked for a model for which she will make violet lashes (for free, of course) and take photos of this. So I decided to try. I was not sure about violet colour, but I had blue mascara which I loved so much, so I thought maybe violet will be good for me too.
I've never seen a process how to do this, so I really have no idea about anything.
The whole process was around 2,5 hours. And I really hate the fact that it's such a long time. You must lie with closed eyes and you even need don't move, because master works with actute things near the eye. Twice when a little bit did a move I got a pain. Also it really hurted at the start, I thing it because of glue or something else that was in my eye.
Any ways, I wasn't nervous... only already when the master have finishing the work and cuted with a help of an acute tweezers lashes that glued together, but everything was ok;)
I really glad with a result I got, I thought it will be not so good and look too fake. They only a little bit longer than my own lashes, so it looks natural, but still cool and bright.
Althought I really how lashes look now, I'm not going always to get eyelash extensions, as I thought I will do. I really don't want every two - three  weeks to lay almost 3 hours without work and with unpleasant sensations. So I think the best variant is to glue fake eyelashes when you want ''big'' lashesh. It's so much faster and don't give you a discomfort. Also it's more cheap and not so bad for your own lashes.
At least, now I know that I don't what I thought I want a long time. I really glad that have this experience.
Have you tried this? Do you like it?

6 comments:

  1. Lashes look awesome! And violet suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing! I love the violet color on your eyelash! so beautiful
    xoxo

    http://www.myinfinitystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fabulous on you. I've actually heard every person I know say the same thing about eyelash extensions. They love the length and how pretty they look. But they don't like having to go back for touch ups or getting them redone every two weeks. And it takes forever to get them done. Thanks for your honest review! I don't even like falsies :) I'm good with my own natural eyelashes.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous eyelashes!

    i have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * electric sunrise - fashion and lifestyle blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're looking gorgeous with those eyelashes!
    I have never try them and neither feeling like to try them. But I am sure they are a nice way to have a better look, don't you?
    Anyway, I always prefer a natural way :)
    Have a wonderful week dear!!
    xxxxx

    Elena from
    Somniare Aude Blog

    somniareaudesemper.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete