Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 11, 2016

LAZY WAY TO MAKE A FEATHER MANICURE

I always liked how cool look manicures with a feather drawings. But for me it's even hard to draw on nails hearts or simple flowers, so I even don't try something harder. 
So I decided to found pretty feather stickers and I found this on Born Pretty Store, cause I think they look super cool. It what I wanted and even prettier!
Actually I'm big fan of feathers, and earrings with feathers are my favourites. When I get a new pair, I can't stop wear it. For me feathers on nails look even better. Really love this set of stickers!
 You cand buy these nail stickers here - LINK.
 Tip: be careful wih little feathers. It's easy to destroy them.
And use transperent nail polish when stickers already on your nails, because sticklers can unglue from your nails or lost its bright colour.



9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...