Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

HOW TO DO AN ACCURATE MANICURE | TESTING PEEL OFF BASE

HEEEEELLOOOO GUYS! I missed you and blogging these days. I felt weak and sad all these days, so it's a reason why I didn't blog. Any ways, I'm finally okay, so I wanted to share with one of new things I got from this shop (LINK). I think it will be useful for some girls. 
This is peel off base for nails that helps to make an accurate perfect manicure. You just need:
1. Apply to the edge of fingers sparingly.
2.It will dry a few minutes, as an usual nail polish.
3. You can peel it off when it is fully dried
So simple and cool... Maybe if you can do an manicure very accurate, you don't need it, but I'm the most awkward person I know. Even when I try to do something good, it's becoming not very good. It's just in my blood and already the part of me haha. It's a must-have thing for me.
So what I can say abou this product? Easy to peel, it doesn't smell, dry fast, cleen  nail polish good, cheap price. I can't see bad things in this, seriusly. But maybe it's because I'm not an expert in beauty products, so for me everything is good;)


This is how it looks on my nails (I did my manicure not very accurate to see how it clean a nail polish from the skin).



P.S. Don't repeat my first time mistake. Be careful and don't apply your peel off base on the nails or you will clean the nail polish from your nails too.


♥ If you like it, you can find this product here: ♥

4 comments:

  1. That's really so cool, I never heard of such a product! I will definitely try it, it's really amazing! You can share it with other readers by linking it up on my blog, there's a section today to share posts there! It's such a great product, I am so glad you showed it!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I glad it was useful for you! Thank you, I'll check it out!

      Delete
  2. Amazing post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...