Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

7 BACK TO UNI DREAM LOOKS


It's hard to think now that it's the last week of the summer (!!!) and it will start autumn and study very soon. I'm seriusly have no idea how it happened, but fortunately I study at home and only sometimes should go to the university when it's the time for passing exams. So I still rest probably to October. At least I hope... I need to check out when I need to go, I have no any idea haha!
Any ways, in this post I want to show how look outfits of my dreams that I'd like to wear to my university. In the university so many young stylish people, so I prefer to wear my favourite pretty but comfortable clothes
.
Mostly in this post looks are not like summer light looks, because here this August was really cold, so I'm already inspired by autumn fashion. I think they are great for October / November.

Tell me which look you like the most! Scroll left or right to see the whole look. Click at the photo of an item to check it at an online store out. It's not a sponsored post, it's just the looks that inspire me.








3 comments:

  1. Отличная подборка! Мне хочется всё) Аксессуары особенно хороши.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks! You have such a lovely fashion style :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you suggest here!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...