Hello world of blogging! It becomes popular to be a videoblogger more and more with an every day. It became so popular that people started to be wondered after I say that I don't have my channel on Youtube. Also people always say me that I should try this because it will make me famous haha.
Today I want to talk why I still don't have a channel. I have 8 reasons.
1. It's just not my thing. Filming videos don't make me happy, editing it is just a nightmare for me and later you get dislikes from strange strangers although you didn't do something bad in that video. All these things make more nervous than happy. I tried this a few years ago, so I know what it is...
2. For my opinion I'm the most awkward human ever. I mean I always do everything quick and not accurate, sometimes long but still not accurate hah. I always don't notice different things, so I can make mistakes too often. And I know that on Youtube everything has to be perfect or everyone will write about your little mistakes.
3. Ah yeah, negative people. I can't say that I care about their opinions, but still I don't need more negativity in my life. I get this everyday from people around me. It's enough.
4. It became too popular. I just not interested to do all the same that almost everyone I know do. It's sooo boring, like in the world no more other interesting things to do.
5. I think if you want to do something, than do it as good as it's possible. To make something good takes a lot of the time.
I don't want to change my lifestyle and stop to do things I like because of this. So I mean I just don't have a time for this.
6. I really hate my voice so much. The end.
7. When you film yourself, people watch at every piece of your face while you're talking or showing something. I'm not too confident for this. I have a million things too work at, so I don't like show things I want to fix.
8. I love blogging, writing, taking photos so much, so I don't need something else!
Have you ever thought about moving from a blog to Youtube?