5 years is really a long time, so many things changed since 5 year ago time. I already don't remember good many things about me then. It's like then I was another persons. During that time I did a lot of mistakes. Probably more than in childhood or at least these ones where more serious. In this post I wanted to write some things I wish I'd knew in my middle teenage time.
1. I wish somebody had told me that I have to spent the time more productive and useful, to go to the goals. If I did that then, now I had more things I want and was more proud of myself.
2. To wear light pink eyeshadows without mascara is not the best idea. I looked like a human that always cry haha.
3. You had to think more about outfits. I don't remember what I thought about outfits I've wearing that time, but it looked like I didn't care about this at all.
4. Sideswept fringe is not comfortable and doesn't suit you.
5. Don't worry about that you're not friends with a biggest half of your childhood friends - you'll stop to be friends with other half just in two years after finishing the school;)
6. In the word perfection doesn't exist. Here is no a thing everybody like. Some people even don't like chocolate or cute animals, so it's okay that not everybody like you.
7. Don't cry because people say bad things about you. People that better than you, never say bad things about other.
8. Stop to think that whole world so much cooler than you. It's not true at all.
9. Stop to run after people that don't like you. It will never help!
10. Don't give somebody to use you. Friendship should be unselfish.
11. If a boy likes you, he will say this one day, if he doesn't do it, you're not so important for him as you think.
12. One day people that talked that you're not good enough, will like you and even will try to impress you.
13. Everything at what you work with a big passion and patience will give you rewards, it just takes a time.
14. Positive thoughts really can change your life!
15. Hard is not impossible.
15 years - 15 things!!! It's all, actually I could write 100+ things else, but who will read it? Haha, have a nice Sunday! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
Fashion is my profession.... Well probably it was a trend to wear outfits like this. Hope I was not alone who have dressing like this.
This photo from spring 2011 and I was 14. On this photo I walk with my then a few months old niece.This photo was made a few months later and I see my outfit looks so much better!
If I remember this right, it was taken in first days of the summer that were cold (as for a summer). Then I walked with my friend Evelina, she is my only friend now from that time.
My 15th birthday I celebrated in the park. Can't believe it will be 5 years since that day in two weeks.