Search

Blog Archive

Monday, July 18, 2016

SUNDAY'S MOVIE: I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT

Accidentally today I found a movie with Sarah Jessica Parker. I even haven't searched for a movie to watch, but when I've seen that it's a movie with Parker. I was like: "OMG I should watch this right now!!!''. I'm really love Sarah Jessica plays her roles. Always amazing! For me she's a perfect actress that plays perfect in perfect movies.
And ''I don't know she does it'' is one of these movies. It was so funny and interestimg since the start of the movie when Kate Reddy ( Jessica Parker ) after a long busy day at her work is buying a cake for her daughter's school cake sale and trying to make a cake looks like it's a real home-baked cake. 
In this movie a lot of cool funny moments that made me smile, so actors did a great job!
Actually this movie will be familiar to many women who tries to be perfect at everything and to do a million businesses in just one day.
I think it's a story of typical woman... but very interesting story with funny and just cute moments. 
So if you like movies with Jessica Parker you have to watch this one too, because probably you will really love this movie.
Have you seen this movie? Or maybe have you read the book?




5 comments:

  1. This movie sounds like the kind of movie I love, I'm literally googling it right now haha Thanks for the recommendation1 x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear, this movie sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing :)
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard about this movie before but it sounds perfect for a funny sunday!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of it I don't think

    ReplyDelete