Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 21, 2016

NOW OR NEVER

Do you have in your closet that you really like but never wear? I have at least one (actually I can find so much more things like this thing in my closet) - my necklace. Seriusly, I still didn't wear this somewhere althought I got this the last year. For me this necklace looks is too much for places I go usually. It's really very shiny and has a million of ''diamonds''. Also as you can see it's sooo looong... and heavy. My neck even become tired because of this.
Any ways, my birthday in two weeks since today so I'll have a special day to wear this. This beauty can make every outfit to be a good one. By the way, I turn 20 if you don't know... I'm so NOT exited about this! I'm being like: WHAT? I WAS 17 YEARS OLD THREE MONTHS AGO! The last time when I wasn't exited about my birthday when I was turning 10... Cried so much because of this then. I think that I just don't like anniversaries haha. 

Sorry for the quality of photos, it's really hard to take photos home because there is really dark and my camera doesn't want to focus. I really tried hard to take some good photos. 

10 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous. I like your jeans...they look cute with your top.

    And your photos look great :) I don't like to take photos inside either. But yours came out good.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Not very good, my camera didn't want focus... I tried fix it with a help of a photoeditor.

      Delete
  2. you're always so beautiful
    XOXO FASHIONSOBSESSIONS | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM FOLLOW MY BLOG ON GOOGLE+ AND GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the statement necklace! I followed your blog on bloglovin and google+ xx

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ах, какая ты красотка! Джинсы классные!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...