Search

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

MY TOP 5 FAVORITE PRODUCTS FOR LIPS

Hello world! Wanted to write this post yesterday, but I was free when it was late to do this, so decided to write in the start of a new day. So I wanna share with you some my favorites that I use for my lips before I'll go to English language school.
By the way, about English school... The last time I said that I'm going to American party and will show photos from there. But it was awful thunderstorm and we had rivers instead roads so I wasn't able to go there!
Any ways, in America yesterday was a big holiday, so  it was a special day for Americans in our school and I've even tried a peanut butter for the first time! It's pretty good, reminds me Nutella with a lot of nuts.

Okay, now about beauty products:

 Waterproof lipliner FLORMAR. Firstly, I like Flormar, they have a great quality and cheap prices. Their nail polishes are very good!
This lipliner is very good, because 1) it has really a long lasting; 2) amazing color. So natural, but still makes lips be brighter and have better shape.
Lipgloss ''Perfect kiss'' AVON. Everyone has a time when you want to wear only bright / dark lipsticks, right? Usually I prefer this in autumn, but still even now looove this shiny color. 
Lipgloss ''Power shine'' ORIFLAME. Love this one, very natural and almost transparent. Just give to lips glitters and a light pink shade.
Lipgloss BUTTERFLY. Actually I've never heard about this brand. I just got this as a present from my mom a few days ago and it's totally my favorite lip product now.
Very natural and almost transparent too (I love transparent lipglosess!!!). But it's very very very juicy. One of the main beauty trends of this summer. 
Actually it was a trend around 10 years. I've wearing juicy lipglosses all the time haha, because they are my favorites, so whatever if it's a trend or not.
Lipstick ''Setting the color'' BORN PRETTY STORE. Born pretty store always have a nice quality. And this lilac beauty is exception. The best thing about it is that's very soft and the second thing is amazing bright and unusual color, love it!♥





9 comments:

  1. I have not yet used any of these lipsticks but they sound lovely! The Flormar one looks really nice :)

    What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter is good :) I like Avon and I would like to try something from Born Pretty store, I never tried and it seems it's a lovely shop! Hope you have a nice week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried these, but your look is perfect!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could tell you really like the lilac one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post
    XOXO FASHIONSOBSESSIONS | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM FOLLOW MY BLOG ON GOOGLE+ AND GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this post, you have friends, be happy and still enjoy some alone time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen Butterfly brand before but this lipgloss looks so beautiful. Pretty shade!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks absolutely gorgeous! I love your blog Anna, followed you on bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really good products & Post! :)
    seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...