Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Inspirational Sunday: The best blogging advice ever

And again this is the third day when I don't blog. Crazy summer, so many things to do! I have to be more organized to have the time for everything. I really tried to do this yesterday, as I had a day-off, but as every weekend I'm with my niece, so this was impossible. 



I wanted to write one type of posts that I didn't write a while - Inspirational someday. 
A few days ago I've seen one quote - ''Write a book you want to read'' and I think bloggers can say ''Write a blog you want to read''. For my opinion this is best and main advice for bloggers that want to have a better blog.
Every blogger has favorite bloggers that have ''a perfect blog'' and we wish to have a something similar, right? I always try to be inspired by them and to see what's I like in their blogs the most and to see if I have this in my blog too.
I never try to copy someone. It's really hard to copy someone, as we all are different and have a different lives. I just like to be inspired. Mostly if I find a nice blogging idea on a blog I like, I think I have to try something similar, but in my style, not copy.

Everytime when I'm thinking about ideas for my future blog posts I ask myself what I'd like to read. This really helps to find nice ideas. Do you do this too?
Because I think if we will write something that not interesting for us, it will be barely interesting for someone else. If we are interested in writing a post, that post will be so much more interesting than the post that are written without an inspiration.

So yeah, this what I wanted to share with you. Hope it inspired you at least a little bit, because I really like this quote and think it's one of the main things in  blogging.

Have a nice the rest of weekend! And now I'm going to prepare before today's the American event / party. Actually I have no idea what will be happening there, but I was invented because I go to American courses. I know there will be a photographer, so if there will be something interested, I'll write and show later!

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing and have an amazing new week.

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true!

    I personally write about things that interest me :-)

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...this completely changed my perspective on blogging lol. Thank you for these words of wisdom. I always want to write about things that matter or about things that happen in my life. But then I get discouraged that no one will read them. I should just do it regardless if anyone reads it or not.

    Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will!!!;) You have to do what you want. Every blog can find readers, so don't be afraid!
      Thank for a nice comment!

      Delete
  4. I completely agree with you. The better of blogging is writing about all you want or need, but being yourself.
    XX


    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about not blogging, it's better to be with your niece! I also believe in that, to write a blog that we want to read! Unfortunately, I know some people who copy others, and say they didn't. But OK, the truth comes sooner or later! Have a lovely week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete