Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 28, 2016

I took a photo of a REAL GHOST... | PART TWO

Firstly, I want to say that if you don't believe in things like this or afraid of it, better don't read this article and don't look at photos in this post.

Maybe somebody remember about my post on the start of June where I wrote about that I've sitting with my niece alone in ''her'' flat and I just played with a camera on my phone and when I've seen photos I took, there was a man.
That was really scary and strange.
Also one strange thing about this is that man looks weird. I mean unusual style, hair and even face... When I saw him on the photo I had assocciations that he looks like Ken (Barbie's boyfriend). I even said it to my sister.

And another next strange thing happened just yesterday.
As I wrote in my previous post I was nerby the river with my sister and niece and my niece wanted that I visit them, so I did it, of course.
I've playing with my niece and she gave one of her Kens to my hand and I was just shocked. He looks almost the same like that ghost man on the photo I took on the start of summer...
Every detail is the same... Looks at them - both of them have raised collar, the lines on the shirt are in the same places (I even don't talk about colors of clothes - they are the same), the strange white shirt (I've never seen that a real human wears a shirt like this), very-very dark black hair (usually the color of hair like this have only people with a dark skin), but although they have black hair, they almost don't have brows. Also hairstyle is the same. The face is pretty similar too. 
Guys what do you think? This is just a coincidence or is it can be related?

I had no idea that in the world exist things like this and that ''Toy story'' can happens in a real life, although when I was a kid I had a toy phone and on the screen was the time. The numbers sometimes have changing from 9:35 to 12:35. The strange thing was that the screen was made from a paper. It was just a colorful sticker. I wasn't alone human who saw that numbers are changing.





6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is really strange ... Thanks for sharing. I think there are really things we can't explain and I see such things come repeatedly in your life. All the best to you, I'm sure I will think for a longer time about what you experienced.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I remember your post...that' sooo creepy..if I'd bei you I'd never ever sleep in this house. :O
    seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never sleep in this house any ways, so I'm not too afraid!;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...