Search

Blog Archive

Friday, June 24, 2016

MY SUMMER WISH LIST

As usually it's a midnight and I'm blogging. Yesterday I wanted to write one beauty blog post, but I didn't do good what I wanted, so I took one day break. And today I want to show some things from my summer wish list on bornprettystore.com. I often order things from this shop and I like their big choice, high quality and low prices. If to create a profile there, you can create a wish list with things you want too. I have the pretty big wish list, these are some items:





What's your favorite thing from my list?

8 comments:

  1. I loved the rings and the lipsticks! The necklaces are also very nice! A very nice wishlist!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have this lipstick. So nice! I want another color!

      Delete
  2. These lipsticks look fantastic for summer and the hair mascara looks so funny!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing wish list, love those lip colors! So summery!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wish list! BPS has a great collection of jewelry and nail art <3

    www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list :)

    Got the nice white shirt with lashes :*

    https://www.instagram.com/chameleonic360/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great wishlist, love the accessories and sunglasses

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...