Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 30, 2016

CRAZY AND LONG JUNE // WHY I'M NOT VERY ACTIVE RECENTLY

Hello friends. I have no idea if will finish this post before I'll go, but will try while I have a chance.
In June as in May I was very busy because of study and not only. Everyday recently I'm very busy and have to do a lot of different things. Finally today is not only the last day of the month, but of my study before September (yahoooo!). Although I'm not sure if I'll go to the next year of study or take a resting year and will see if I need to continue this. We will see this in a few months! 
Also today I'm waiting for important news about my study. Hope it will be ok, not like news I got in the morning. Yeah, the day started not good for some of my closest people, so hope at least this one will be good!

Although my study in University is over since today, it's not the end of my study. I have (and want) to go to the American English courses to July 7th. These are 10 days courses where all teachers are from America and they learn how to pronounce words right and not only. Actually, this is so good school of English language. Teachers, challenges and learning are really very funny. I'll write about this more when I'll finish it in July.
I don't want to be late at least today, because:
1) I want not to be late at least once;
2) Today the director of this company will say an important news that I don't wanna miss.
3) I love these courses.

SEE YA LATER :D

How is your June? ♥
 Look at this cutie, now he lives in the apartment of my sister's family, but he will live in our village house soon. We will see him again soon when I'll finish the courses and go to the village to get a tan and just for spending a time on fresh air.
After around 2,5 months of not buying anything not healthy (only Cola twice, cause the heat).

8 comments:

  1. The cat is so cute! Hope you see it many times! And yes, go on studying. Study is one thing that enriches people and you should go on, you will love it! Hope you have a nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweet treat looks yummy. And that kitten is adorable <3 I'm glad you're enjoying your courses. I wish you lots of luck!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. but sometimes yes.
      Recently when I bought one bottle I started to have a pain in my stomach a few days.

      Delete
  4. Delicious <3
    http://juliaobi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had been really busy in June too. I'm waiting for August because it's my free month!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete