Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Audrey Hepburn Inspired Manicure

Hello guys, I wanted to write a post about a manicure yesterday, but although I've trying to make at least a little bit good manicure the whole evening before the midnight or even later, but I got nothing good, so today I decided to start with something more simpler. For this manicure I decided to use stickers in Audrey Hepburn style that I got a few days ago from THIS SHOP and stickers you can find HERE. They are pretty cheap. At least they are worth it! I always have troubles with stickers for nails, but these ones have so much better quality that those I used before. You have no chance to destroy them, as it sometimes happens with similar stickers - they have a protective membrane, which makes them strong. So I'm really happy with them, finally I can use stickers for nails easy and fast. Seriously, a few seconds - and you have a great drawing on your nails.
+ A little bit of today's amazing sunset.

10 comments:

  1. This is so incredibly cool! Love all the colours and how well they go together!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thaaaanks <3 I really worried about colors. I thought that it will be better to use white or pastel colors, but I hadn't something similar at this moment.

      Delete
  2. They look so cute! Love the sunset photos :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty nail design! The sunset colours are amazing.
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite actress and one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Great manicure!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these nail design! So elegant!
    xoxo

    http://www.myinfinitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Love these nail design. It´s so original!
    Meet My Lovely World

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...