Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Last Day of Ukrainian Easter

 Hello everyone! It's a very late post cause I was busy whole day and got the free time for the Internet only now. As one young person visited (my niece and goddaughter Eva) me for the next 24 hours and I have no idea when I will have the time for this again, so I'm blogging right now.
Today is the last third day of Easter in Ukraine, so I spent this day from the morning to the night in my grandmother's house. And in the evening the family of my sister visited her too and after that I had fun with my niece for the next a few hours. Later she even decided to go with me to my house, as she wanted to do this yesterday yet. So we spent the time very good in these early night hours and she's going to be here to the tomorrow's evening. It's going be not a boring day! But I will hope that I'll have the time for somethimg useful to do, as today I literally did nothing, only relaxing in my grandmother's house, any ways, it was very a good day!
I took some photos when I went back home again.

On Easter we go the basket with food (eggs, sweets and Easter pie mostly) to a church.



7 comments:

  1. I knew you'll celebrated Christmas a little after the West, but you'll did go much past our Easter this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, usually its 2 weeks difference;)

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a great Easter!! Love the LA Sweater :)
    Joy @ The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice day! I mis my grandmother so much... you have a beautiful family!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos, thanks for sharing! xx

    New blog post: Stay Lean Tea: 14 day detox @OHIAMIHT BLOG.

    ReplyDelete