Hey guys! I'm alive and everything is okay, just had one week blogging break, cause many things like everyday I had enough works to do, so I hadn't time and was tired for blogging. Also now here are different spring holidays in Ukraine and now in this time many people that I know have birthdays. Just celebrated my grandmother's birthday only two days ago, that day I started to feel really bad, although still tried to have fun. My 5 years old goddaughter didn't give me the time for being sick, I had to play with her. While yesterday I had ''a bed and pills day''. I felt really bad, only in the night when I watched my favorite contest Eurovision on TV I started to feel better, so today I almost have no problems with my health. I have high temperature very rarely, it's strange I become usually sick in May or June, not in winter.
So I thought it's the time to write something, so as I had problems with blogging recently I think it will funny to write some blogging problems I have usually. And say me which ones you have too!
- It's really hard to start to write posts again for me if I didn't write a few days.
- Some days are really bad for taking photos and when I want to take photos for a new post, I get only bad photos. Usually I get this like a sign to rest from blogging that day and to try it tomorrow.
- Some days when I planning to write something new on the blog, I loose myself in the time with a help of the internet or shows. And when I finally ''wake up'' it's around 2 a.m. Actually almost nothing annoy me worse as days like that, I started to be really angry at myself after that. Not because I didn't blog, but because I hate days that I spent in a useless way and did nothing.
- Every blogger has days when inside the head are no any ideas for the new posts.
- Everyone had pretty cool ideas for future blogposts and forget them later, right? Or am I'm only a big loser?
- I don't know how about you, but sometimes I have a problem with which words I had to start the post.
- I find a problem in the fact that when I want to take photos of something pretty I get only bad photos, while some photos of random things can be really good!