Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 21, 2016

HAPPY SPRING WEEK

Hello guys, I wasn't very active, but probably this time is over and I will write more again. At least I will try!
I have some photos from this week, I didn't took a lot, but took a few. This week was very rainy and dark and I always had different businesses. And also I spent almost every day with my niece. And even today - the last photos from today's our walk. 
 Didn't take photos at my mother's birthday, but I have this photo of the piece of our birthday cake. The best one eve!
This photo I took when our Ukrainian Jamala have singing and watched Eurovision. Then I had no idea that she won. 
Eva made me makeup. She made me to have total blue makeup haha.

 Eva gave me to flowers today a million times ♥.



Family of cats. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a fun spring break xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece is the best. Funny pics at the end!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so sweet - happy spring to you too!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake looks great, happy belated birthday to your mother! I didn't know that Jamala won, so next year it will be in your country, to host! I loved the family of cats :) And your niece is always so fun and cute!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet! Nice photos :)
    xoxo

    http://www.myinfinitystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete