Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

BLACK LACE AND LEATHER



Leggings from HERE
I ordered at THIS STORE
More fashion bottoms HERE
Hello world! I hadn't blogged yesterday cause that as the birthday of my mother. It was very nice day with my family. ♥
These photos I took, it was my outfit for the birthday dinner. Actually, I really love this one! Turned out that the new leggings I got a few days ago only looks pretty good with one of my sweaters.
I'm seriously in love with these leggings because 3 things - 1)they're black; 2)they're faux leather; 3)on knees there are black rose lace. Look adorable!
Now outside already around 3 weeks rainy weather, so it's really hard to take photos there, so I took some in my room, but it's pretty hard to take a photo of the full leggings, so if you're interested in them, check out more photos HERE.
And now I have to go and to goodbye, as some of my closest relatives visited us at the second day of the birthday! Have a nice time, see ya very-very soon!<3

11 comments:

  1. These leggings are so cool and they look so comfy.
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not so much, especially, lace knees)

      Delete
  2. Looks amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love these unique leggings.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look!

    Rakel ♥ www.alovelystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look! love the mix of leather & lace! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I followed you on bloglovin - please follow back & keep in touch lady! :)
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There leggings are lush! Such a lovely look!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete