Day 23 - Letter T.
Hello guys! It's already the last days of A to Z challenge, so we continue A to Z posts, and it's the time for ''T''. I decided that it will be a good idea if I'll do a post that starts with ''Top...''. Mostly people like it. At least me;)
I had an idea to write this post at least a month, so it's the time! I always try avoid negative things and focus on positive ones, so take it not so serious. Any ways, blogging has many things we don't like!
- When bloggers do a ''loud'' title of a post and turn out that post about nothing. I notice pretty often these posts when click on the bottom that shows popular posts on Bloglovin. For example, a post's called ''How to make your big dreams reality'' and there are tips that everybody knows, like ''be positive'', ''never give up''. Not so useful, right?
- When blog friends write not their real opinions. Not all bloggers are honest. I remember very good the situation, when my blogger-friend that always have writing good things to me, wrote really bad things on a gossip blog. Not very nice situation, after it I never talked with that human again.
- I hate when people comment the post without reading this. It's very easy to notice. These comments doesn't make any sense.
- Cheap China shops that want to works with bloggers. Don't get me wrong. I mean I noticed that if bloggers get a little reward from a shop, then that shop will want too much things from bloggers and if a shop is pretty expensive, then probably nobody even will check out if you do your job. Looks like expensive shops even don't care about this lol. While I'm really not going to do 5 posts about your shop on the blog, and 15 on Twitter and Instagram for $5 discount.
- I don't like that many bloggers is really trying to copy each other and be ''perfect bloggers''. Ah let's just keep calm, be yourself and have fun. It will make people to remember your blog so much better, if you stop to copy other people. Don't compare, we're all different and have different lives.
What's the worst thing you don't like in blogging?