Search

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 21, 2016

QUICK REVIEW OF MY NEW LIPSTICKS // SILVER AND LILAC COLORS // BPS | A to Z Challenge

Hello to everyone! I thought I'll write today's post pretty early, but I'm still sick, so I feel pretty weak and all the usb inputs on my laptop broke just in one day. I have no idea how it happens!
So now I'm writing on another laptop, cause it's only way to add photos on the blog. It's pretty not comfortable!
Any ways, I want to show you some lipstick I got recently. For this time I decided to try something new and interesting, so I chose some pretty unusual colors. One lipstick is really amazing, while I'm really disappointed by the second one. 
 The first one is lilac. I think it's amazing color! And look really cool for warm seasons.
This one is really very light and nice on lips. Very pigmentive and just amazing quality, as always Born Pretty Store has.
I really want some other colors from this collection! There are amazing colors! Especially I like pastel colors I saw like blue, green or nude and some other more usual, but still amazing colors!

It was really hard to take good photos of this one lipstick on lips, cause, actually, it looks awful. In one side it's bright, in other it's transparent... not very good. It very hard to wear this lipgloss, he's very heavy and really glue lips together. After wearing this lipgloss I felt that not everything is okay with my lips. And it really hard to wash it. Don't think that I will use it, cause it's impossible. But I try it to use for eyes. I think it have to be good as eyeliner.
And on the pics it had just silver color, while in real life it's dark silver. You can see it here:

4 comments:

  1. That shade is gorgeous and perfect for spring time

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the lilac. Lilac has always been a favorite of mine, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you were sick, but glad you were able to post. You're assessment of lipstick is awesome. I started putting on makeup way to late in life, and now I'm such an ignoramus about it. Glad there are bloggers in the world like you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...