Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Music Favorites and Associations | A to Z Challenge

Blur - Song 2

3 Doors Down - Kryptonite

Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness associates with moments from summers when I was alone, spent a lot of my time on a fresh air and listen to Lana's Del Rey music.

Lana Del Rey - National Anthem (Tensnake remix)  associates with the hottest days in summer. This photo from one of those days. It was really sooo hooot.

Lana Del Rey - Music To Watch Boys To haha.




AC / DC - Back In Black
Lana Del Rey - West Coast associates with the time when I celebrated the birthday of my sister on the coast. 

Melanie Martinez - Dollhouse (Jai Wolf Remix)
Kiiara - Gold - I adore gold colors in outfits actually:



Guns N 'Roses - Do not Cry [Alternate Lyrics]

MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP associates with my favorite thrift shop. <3



What's your favorite song right now?

5 comments:

  1. Love these photos - great style!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely pics dear! I got your comment at my blog and I would love the idea to follow each other. I have started to follow you on Bloglovin as you asked. Hope you follow back :) Have a lovely day girl !
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics <3 Love this post!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anna Alina,

    I am happy to follow you on Bloglovin;)

    Your fashion looks good and suits you very well - these are beautiful photos!

    Regards Katrin

    ReplyDelete