Search

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I HAD SHOES SHOPPING! // MINI HAUL | A to Z Challenge

Day 9 - Letter I.



Yesterday I spent a few hours in the shops. Mostly because I searching for shoes that will be good, with my health problems it's pretty hard + I have small shoes size and impossible to find the size I need. Also I was in the biggest thrift shop in my city, as I never was there. There are a lot of cool clothes, but prices are really expensive. I don't understand why the thrift shop has prices like it's a cool branded boutique. Any ways, then I'll search things I need for one project in my thrift shop tomorrow!
While yesterday I discovered one cool shop with shoes. There a big choice and amazing price, because all shoes without any brand. I guess they were just sewed on a Ukrainian factory, cause it doesn't look like typical China shoes. They have very nice quality and so comfortable. I can't stop wear these shiny ones the recent two days!♥

8 comments:

  1. Those shiny sneakers are amazing! I'm a sneaker lover and if they have an amazing price, much more!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so cute! Love the color.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes look gorgeous.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard about thrift stores being so expensive and it doesn't make any sense to me either. But you found the perfect pair of sneakers love, so so beautiful!

    http//fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am quite a fan of the first ones! These are so shiny and pretty :)

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete