Search

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 10, 2016

FRUIT NUTELLA 4 MINUTES CAKE | A to Z Challenge

Day 6 - letter F.
Hey bloggers and blog readers! It was and still is such a long and good day, I was busy because in the morning my niece Eva and we played a few hours a million games hah. It's so funny to spent a time with kids! Later my dad suddenly asked me if I want to go out of the city and I said ''yes'', of course. So I spent whole day and evening on fresh air with nature. I even took a few photos there. Hope there are nice ones, cause I didn't spend a lot of my time taking photos. Any ways, it's so pretty everywhere, because of blossom, the prettiest time of the year! But its only starting, so I'll go (I hope) the next weekend to there to take more photos. Especially of our bright pink peach tree. The photos I took today, I'll show in the next post...

... While in this post I want to share with you a piece of the cake I did yesterday. I don't lie that it was the best cake in my life. It's just soooo gooood! I think I dont need to buy my favorite croissants anymore haha! You need to try it, if you still didn't. My recipe:

4 tbsp. flour
4 tbsp. sugar
3 tbsp. cocoa
1/3 tbsp baking powder
1 egg
2 tbsp. milk
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
a few pieces of kiwi
a few pieces of banana
2-3 tbsp of Nutella of other similar chocolate.
Mix good all ingredients and and put in the microwave on high mode for 2-4 minutes.

I really love the taste of banana here and even my sour kiwi tastes amazing here, like it's sweet one. It has a taste of buns I usually buy, now I can get without buying this in shops.

Hope you had an amazing weekend! Actually I think this weekend was perfect for me, so I will hope this week won't be worse!

6 comments:

  1. These look so good! specially excited to try them cause they have Nutella as an ingredient :)

    The Chicster Diaries xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative idea dear! Uhm but since I dislike chocolate, maybe I should change it with vanilla, yeah? what do you think? :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete