Search

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 9, 2016

EARRINGS // Top 5 Of My Favorites | A to Z Challenge

Day 5 - letter E.
 Hey, guys;) As I promised it's the second post. As it's time for letter E I decided to show my favorite earrings from my ''collection''. Nothing to say more - just my top 5 earrings. 
Say me which pair of earrings you like more below in comments!
 These ones are hand-made by my sister. She loves to create jewelries, so she did this present for me on my birthday. They're perfect for mixing with light summer dress I think!
 These bright ones I bought one of the closest to my home shop. I bought them in 2014, when they only started to be in trend.
Perfect for summer too!
 Probably the most coolest ones I had - I found them on banggood.com.
 I love, love, love these crosses, although I'm not a fun of crosses. They have like a very very very bright color lol. Just amazing! From oasap.com .
Pegasuses were my love from my childhood, since I started to watch a cartoon about them and I still love them so much, as horses - my favorite animal. From bornprettystore.com .

4 comments:

  1. Gold sun and moon earrings is absolutely gorgeous! ( seems like i fell in love)

    http://stasbb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're my favs too. I dreamed about them a few months when I've seen somewhere them.

      Delete
  2. Wow! These are all beautiful! I love the blue ones <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...